– When did you join Huntley Barbell?
Joined in Feb 2015
– Tell us a little about yourself.
I am from Algonquin IL and love reading non-fiction books and cross fitness workouts
– What do you love about Huntley Barbell?
I have been a crossfit athlete for five years and saw my fellow athletes get hurt a lot, hence I started looking for a safe way to be healthy and strong.
Then I found Huntley Barbell through an ex-crossfit friend, and from day one fell in love with the coaching style of the coaches.
Huntley barbell helps me to be strong and healthy and best of all injury free.
Class sizes are kept small on purpose and coaches pay individual attention to the athletes and work to help you cross your comfort zone to your stretch zone.
– What’s your favorite exercise?
Burpees (we promise this was his real answer!), Deadlifts and Power Cleans
– What would you tell someone who is considering joining Huntley Barbell?
Things to consider before we join any fitness center :
1. Safe way to be healthy, strong and injury free
2. Small class size
3. Individual attention
4. Flexible class timings
5. 24 X 7 Open fitness center
Huntley Barbell is the perfect place if you are considering to be healthy, strong and injury free.
– What is your next fitness goal?
My short term fitness goal is to break my PR’s but my long term fitness goal is to have a healthy heart, stress free and a strong mind.
Thanks Ramanan A