Meet our Member of the Month for October, Jose! This guy is a beast! He joined last year and has made Huntley Barbell his second home. An original member of the power-lifting club, Jose is always motivating other members while putting up some big weights. He never makes an excuse to miss training and goes 100% every time. This guy is going places…
1. When did you join Huntley Barbell?
– I joined in February 2015
– I’m 29, I have two beautiful daughters and now my first son on the way! I work as a supervisor at a warehouse in Elgin. My fiance and I moved to Huntley/Hampshire area about two years ago. We attend Willow Creek Church in Huntley and through a men’s work out group I discovered Huntley Barbell. It has been my spot ever since.
– My favorite exercise is by far bench. Since we started the power lifting club I’ve come to enjoy squats and deadlifts as well though. Jeremiah really pushes us to step outside our comfort zone and I can honestly say I’ve never been this strong in my life! I’m amazed by my own strength every week and by the changes I see physically.
5. What would you tell someone who is considering joining Huntley Barbell?