Brad is a former gymnast who joined Huntley Barbell just over a year ago. He is a ton of fun and very competitive. We love the hard work he puts into the workouts, and his “don’t quit” spirit. He was gracious enough to answer a few questions for us.
– When did you join Huntley Barbell?
Joined in Jan 2015
– Tell us a little about yourself.
I’m a plumbing contractor and have two amazing kids (Rayne & Brad). I play in a men’s basketball league twice a week, and enjoy boating in the summer and hibernating in the winter!
– What do you love about Huntley Barbell?
I love the personal attention each member receives from the coaches, the friendly environment that comes with being a part of the gym, and the importance of technique that is required of us from the coaches.
– What’s your favorite exercise?
– What would you tell someone who is considering joining Huntley Barbell?
DO IT! You won’t be disappointed
– What is your next fitness goal?
Dead lift 450#and lose 20 pounds